The Water Well Trust is currently accepting applications for the following states. If you live in one of the counties listed for your state and would like to apply for assistance please click on the state you are applying in to be directed to our “How to Apply” page. On the next page you will be able to apply online or print the application to mail in.

New Mexico

Counties in the project area: Catron, Chaves, Curry, Dona Ana, Grant, Hidalgo, Luna, Otero, Sierra, Socorro, and Valencia. Program closes September 30, 2019.

New York

Counties in the project area: Columbia, Delaware, Montgomery, Rensselaer, and Tompkins. Program closes September 30, 2018.

South Carolina

Counties in the project area: Abbeville, Allendale, Barnwell, Cherokee, Chester, Chesterfield, Clarendon, Colleton, Darlington, Fairfield, Greenwood, Hampton, Jasper, Kershaw, Laurens, Lee, Marion, Marlboro, Orangeburg, Spartanburg, Sumter, Union, and Williamsburg. Program closes September 30, 2018.

If you have questions, please feel free to contact us!

Comments are closed